Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ahhhhh! Roofies!!

A couple of weeks ago my school had a dance. It was unsuprisingly ghetto.

It was pretty awful. The music was like excessivly and freakishly loud.
I had to yell the same sentance 10 times each to get my point across. The 2 highlights were
1.) My bestfriend Britney was there.
2.) I danced like a fool with one of my friends Morgan.

Luckily Al Pachino wasn't there. He was "studying" for UIL, (UIL is this big academic competition that I went to and won 5th place in. HOLLA.) but I'm sure that he was actually out trying to drink people's blood. Have I mentioned he thinks he's a Vampire? Because...he thinks he's a Vampire.

The dance was very stereotypical. There were even a couple of dance offs. What is this? West Side Story meets the Ghetto? It was like a bad ghetto remake of "Bring It On". I can't say the word "GHETTO" enough.

There was this one weird Indian/Mexican kid who kept BLATENTLY hitting on Britney. It got to the point where she almost screamed "My body, MY CHOICE." in his face. He like even did the stupid yawn/stretch over the shoulder move on her. She kept looking at me and we both exchanged a glance that ment..."Omfg. Somebody arrest him right NOW." He gave his jacket to her and she was all "Umm NO." and he was all "FML. Please. I love you. I only want to be with you. You and ONLY you." and she was still all "EFF no." and I was all "ACCESS DENIED.". That was basically what happened but nobody said anything. Everytime he made a move on her I texted Britney "Awkward turtle." She had a hard time keeping a straight face.
We ended up running away from him like The Devil was chasing us. But he kept finding us. At one point during the night he offered her a drink. It was an OPENED Diet Coke. "Ummm. Surrrre. -__-" She walked away and she threw in trash. "I'm glad you did that. I'm pretty sure he was trying to rape you." I said. She replied "Yeah, me too. Ever since I saw 'The Hangover' everytime I get offered an open drink I feel like yelling 'AHHHH!! Roofies!!!!'" Then we laughed out loud for about 10 minutes.

Do we have a future Mexican/Indian date raper on our hands? I think yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment