Monday, November 22, 2010

Movie Theater Fight Club

Holy Birth Canal you guys...I saw something friday that i hav been waiting to happen every time i go out in public. You guys people almost died. well not really but crap got intense. Me and my father went to see the 7th installment of Harry Potter.
One of the more intense scenes when Harry Potter was getting eaten by an anaconda the size of gods mansion, the snake popped towards the screen. At that moment the dude infront of the guy to my left, who apparently was taking a sip of his drink, freaked the freak out and threw his cup o' soda all over the dude next to me. The FULL cup of soda went only on him projectile style. I immeadiately started laughing harder then when i watch animal hoarders. The dude next to me (lets call him michael vick) face turned dark red. we will also call the thrower Clay Aiken. now i cant repeat the EXACT WORDS he said but you will get the idea.

Michael Vick - ARE YOU SHANKING KIDDING ME????

Clay Aiken - no...*tears fall*

Michael Vick - ARE YOU SHANKING SMURFING ME!!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?

Clay Aiken - dude it was an accident...shanking chill.

holy birthcanal. i live for this crap. this was amazing! i was begging god for this to get physical. i was singing in my mind "i wanna get physical PHYSICAL lemme hear ya body talk! BODY TALK!!" i already had to pee. this made a bead of pee come out of my bladder. it was hilarious and probably the best moment of my life.

1 comment: