Monday, June 13, 2011

I lied.

Well, I lied.
I said I was going to post yesterday, and I didn't.
Sorry.

Anyhow, what up with me?
Oh, nothing. I just got my self a computer.
That's all.
A COMPUTER.
I'm lovin' it.
It's not a MacBook, or even a laptop, but it's my computer and I love it.

I have my own iTunes account and I saw a play list that said "Top 25 Most Played.
I clicked it, and apparently the awesome song that is "Not Ready To Make Nice"  by The Dixie Chicks, is my favorite .
I'm not surprised because that really is like my favorite song.

Here are my most played songs!

25: Paparazzi, by Lady Gaga
24: Cosmic Love, by Florence + The Machine
23: Because of You, by Kelly Clarkson
22: Sober, by P!nk
21: Alejandro, by Lady Gaga
20: Your Love is my Drug, by Ke$ha
19: Cowboy Take Me Away
18: Halo, by Beyonce
17: Tik Tok, by Ke$ha
16: Coming Home, by Gwenyth Paltrow
15: Tear Drops on my Guitar, by Taylor Swift
14: Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves, by Cher
13: Bad Romance, by Lady Gaga
12: Rolling in the Deep, By ADELE
11: Poker Face, by Lady Gaga
10: Complicated, by Avril Lavigne
9: Goodbye Earl, by the Dixie Chicks
8: Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal), by Fergie
7: Telephone, by Lady Gaga Feat. Beyonce
6: Easy Silence, by the Dixie Chicks
5: Someone Like You, by ADELE
4: If I Could Turn Back Time, by Cher
3: Airplanes, by B.o.B Feat. Hayley Williams
2: Jar of Hearts, by Christina Perri
1: Not Ready to Make Nice, by the Dixie Chicks

Not Ready to Make Nice was played 771 times.
Holy Shnikees.

Well, congradulations, Dixie Chick, you are not only my favorite band, but also, the singer of my favorite song. Be proud. This is a very great honor. Now hurry the awesomeness up, make a new album and go on tour. I'd die to see you perform live. Want to perform at my birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment