Friday, June 3, 2011

Yearbook

A few days ago our school gave us the yearbooks we paid for way back in December. When I got it, I was surprised on how simple they were.
I, i.e. my mother, paid upwards of $60 for these things.
I was expecting it to shit out tacos , but when I realized that, in fact, there wouldn't be no free tacos.
I was outraged.

We've spent the past week saying our good-byes and writing big long *insert gross joke here* notes in them.
I, being so out spoken, was surprised to find that when my friends asked me to sign their yearbook that I was stumped for something to write.
I managed to pull this gold one out of my ass
"Have an amahzing summer.
- Mark B. Goodnight"
Clearly I had a lot to say.

Then came Al Pachino with his yearbook.
We were in advisory and he went to get someone who was near me and my group of friends to sign it. He left to go to the restroom.
That's when Jordan said "We are going to sign that book." I was trying to keep my cool, in order to seem like a well seasoned comedian.
I was opening the book and about to sign it when Al Pachino walked in. He ran over to me and was trying to rip the book out of my hands.

This is when I lost my shit.
I busted out laughing.
I though I was going to pass out.
After he pryed the book from my hands, he said some bad words.
I had some choice words for him and I was going to let them out.

Me - "Listen you little vampire fuck-face, I don't appreciate you being so rude. I am just a boy from Fort Worth who's trying to make peace with another kid. I was going to write positive things, but clearly now I realize that you have no qualms with treating me like shit. So now I'm just going to voice my opinion."

Al Pachino - "What ever, asshole."

Kayleigh - "You are a terrible person."

Me - "That is exactly what I was thinking."

Al Pachino - "I can't believe you're treating me like this when I spent 2 years in a boys camp. That was two years away from my family."

Me - "That is because you PEED on someone. That is unforgivable."

This is true. He took the liberty of telling my entire history class about this.
Apparently, he unzipped his pants, whipped it out, and promptly peed all over some
poor girl.
He did spend 2 years at a boys camp, and the asshole takes it upon himself to use this when he's in verbal altercations with people, and especially with me.
But I'm never too shy to call bullshit on this guy, even in front of teachers.

This fight went on for some time and then after the argument ended, he decided that sitting there for the next ten minutes was necessary.
For a second I thought he was going to start crying like a little bitch.
But unfortunately, he managed to get it together.

I looked over to my left, where Britney was sitting.
She didn't look too excited.
In fact, she looked like Debbie Downer.

I didn't know who she was angry at; me or Al Pachino
We were being quite mean, but he deserved it. I mean it's not like she's the nicest person to him.
He is awful.
As it turned out I had nothing to worry about.
She wasn't angry at me.
I don't know why she would've been angry. She hated him.

This school year has been freaking irritating.
I'm glad that the last day of school is on Monday.
Spending any more time at this school would to drive me to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment