Sunday, August 21, 2011

School.

School is tomorrow and I do not want to go. Summer went by too fast....as always.
And this isn't just school anymore; It's HIGH SCHOOL.
And for those of you who say "Oh high school isn't as bad as junior. It's the time of your life. It's fantastic. High school is what you make it."

NO BITCH. I know how it is. I've seen Mean Girls. I know what cliques there are going to be. I'm either going to be a plastic, or I'm going to be eating in the bathroom stall.

I might make my own group, that is actually called The Plastics. It'll consist of the Queen Bee, the follower, and the idiot.
Let's see....
Well, obviously I'm going to be Regina, the Queen Bee.
Britney can be Gretchen Weiners.
Now who shall be Karen, the idiot..... Wow, now that I think about it, Britney is my only friend who doesn't annoy me.
Justice could be the third, but she's not an idiot and she doesn't annoy me....and she's a lot cooler than me.
Maybe Rachel could be the third, she's pretty dumb.
Ashleigh would probably be it, but she's been annoying me lately
I'd consider Sonja but she is actually a lot smarter than people think, she just always seems high.

Whatever, I'll figure it out.
I just don't want to show up to school, and get drenched with pig blood.

Ugh I just realized I have to go to bed at 10:30 and get up at 6:50
I DON'T WANNA. I DON'T WANNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment