Saturday, January 22, 2011

oh facebook.

I don't know about you, but I love getting in fights on facebook, through texts, or phone calls. It is really a good time. I took the liberty of posting one of my favorites.


This facebook conversation happened back in september 2010.

Friend 1 - I'm officially deleting Andrew. I am sick of his game posts! Who is with me!


Me - Hahahah I will friend him just to unfriend him!


Friend 1 - That is the way to do it! Woop!


Friend 2 - Not even friends with him!


*now this is where it gets good.*


*insert name here* - Yall need to be nice. He is still a human and has feelings just like yall. I don't like him so don't get any ideas but he is still my friend.


* ok i am sorry but when you have to state "i dont like him" you probably do.*


Me - Omg *name* honestly take a chill pill. Seriously your ridiculous ...and not in a good way...


*insert name here*- and you honestly think i care what you say mark i think not.


Friend 1 - Now *name* ..... Andrew is a jerk this year


Me - *name* you are such a bitch! Really I was Just suggesting you not to take things so seriously and not to be such an effin buzzkill. But if you want to be a bitch to me then ill be one to you!


*Name* - two wrongs dont make a right! and mark i really dont care what you say about me. I guess i grew up and decided to be the bigger person. WWJD


Friend 3 - ohhhhhhhh snapadoodle doo!


Friend 1 - lol


*if she thought i was going to take this lying down, she was surely mistaken.*


Me - What would JESUS do? is that what you said to me? Please don't pull the religious thing on me! Here is what I do.....WWMD....WHAT WOULD MARK DO! You know what i would do? I would say yes you are the bigger person... literally.
Peaceout.


P.s. Get a breast reduction surgery. You look tittytarded.


Friend 1 - Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa


Friend 3 - Hahahahahahahaahah omg omg omg


Friend 1 - IkIk,, im dying!!!!!!!!!! Tittytrtd haha!


* i just thought of a nickname*


Titty tard - I'm also skinnier then you fatty and your a fag for looking at them. Obviously you like it if your looking at them. ... just saying.


Friend 1 - You tell him.


Titty Tard - I will! Believe me.


Me - OMYLANTA! IM A FAG FOR LOOKING AT BOOBS. HMMMMM OK. o and yea it was mpossible to stop looking. Omg you were so tall and fat that when i sood at arms length toward you, they were hitting me in the eye!! One was always like giving me a black eye and the other was like over your shoulder! Do you know how tramatizing that is? by the way....eat a gd carrot you fat homophobe.

Titty Tard - You need to stop talking about yourself like that! it lowers youre self esteem.. oh wait i forgot you dont have one.. and honestly youre the one who could use a salad every once in a while. ill go ahead and call jeny kraig for you.

Me - ......Really..... My self esteem that is what you are going to attack? Owwwwww that really hurts. By the way im using a sarcastic tone,k. And how do I not have any self esteem? Huh?GIVE ME 2 good examples .And by the way those Jenny Craig comercials make the food look delicious so thank you for ordering the food for me.

Friend 1 - :€

Friend 3 - Wow nuggets

*Several. Hours. Later.*

Me - No repsonse? Hmmm I think I won this fight. TALK TO YOU LATA TITTYTARD

Titty Tard - Sorry. i actually have something to work for in my life so i actually care about school. and obviously you have no self esteem if youre just gonna attack me! and there you go again with my boobs... you must really like them...

*what the hell. She is crazy. Did i even say anything about school. She thinks she soooooo SMART! oooooooou she is so big and bad. Rediculous.*

Me - Actually I'm passing everything at school with flying colors. And I was trying to end this conversation because I want the last word you idiot And yes I did say something about yur boobs because they look ridiculous. By the way im more talented then you.

Friend 2 - Happy birthday *name*

.............PFFTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMFG. That is priceless! It was her birthday. Omg this poor woman. hahah! Thats just horrible and funny all at the same time. Just thought this was perfect for FSC.



By the way sorry I haven't been updating latley. I think im gona start making posts on monday and friday and maybe on saturday or sunday! K see yall later!

2 comments: