Wednesday, June 23, 2010

UNI-FOM NO MO

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! i looked it up on the azle isd website and at the dress code section! no mo uni-fom! i can even wear flippy floppies!!!! BUT there r a few unfortunate restrictions:
1.i cant wear my speghetti straps!
2.i cant wear my c throught tshirts!
3.i cant show off my big fat torso!!
4.i have to take ALL my piercings out!
5.i cant wear my ring that has a secret compartment for poison!
6.i cant wear my "make weed legal" tshirt!
7.i have to shave my beard!
8.i cant wear my rollerblades!
9.i have to laser remove that TATTOO of lady gaga off my face!
10.and TO TOP ALL THAT OFF i have to change my hair color from lime green with hot pink highlites back to some stupid naturall hair color!
i guess ill just have to grin and bear it!

2 more days and ill b done with braces....i wish. but ill b half way done with them and my teeth i haveto admit look better. imeen id hope soo! im hopeing ill have them off before highschool!

me and whit whit went to c marmaduke today. it was no toy story 3 but it was pretty funny! but everynowand then it was on the line between funny and RATARDED.

after we had sat down and got comfy my sista decided she wanted a giant pretzle. i sayd "o sry i didnt know u wanted to be morbidly obeese by the time tha movie's over" it was a joke of course! u dont ever make fun of her 'less your wondering what life without thumbs would b like. well i went to the lady and ordered it. she had to f-ing homemake it! make the dough put it n a freaking oven! i was so pissed.

any way me and whitney feel like we saw it twice. there was the most annoying girl behind us that felt it was ok to repeat EVERY LINE IN THE MOVIE OUT LOUD!!!!! then she thought it was ok to sing along with the songs they played when the dogs threw a huge party. yea somehow the dogs could call thier friends and poor chips n a bag

inside i was saying "SHHHHHHHHH! SHHHUSHSH! SHUSSHHAA! SHHHHUUUUSHHHUNNNGAA!" but outside iwas whispering the quietest whisper ever "would u b quiet please?" she was sooo annoying.

song of the day! MY FIRST KISS! BY 3 OH 3!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment