Friday, June 3, 2011

Al. Most. Done.

That's what she said.

SO school is almost over with, until August.
Then it starts all over again.
Meh.

\We have 1 and a half days left.
I'm typing this at school, that's why there's that retarded half in there.
Well we've had finals for the past two days and we even have them on THE LAST DAY of school.
It's so retarded.

You know what day most school years end on?
Friday?
Does our school get to be normal?
Of course not.
Because the Azle Independent School District is fucked up.

I'm probably going to yelled at by my parents for added that specific word above.

Well, I got stabbed by Forrest Gump yesterday.
Yeah, the one that sounds like a billy goat and eats paper.
Me and my friends had free time in class, and we were just going around to random people and pinching them, just to see their reaction.
I was offered a bag of chips to pinch Forrest, and I didn't want to pass that offer up.
I love chips.

So I went over to where Forrest was sitting, sneaked behind him and before I even got in a full pinch, he turned around, looked at me with a look on his eyes that resembled Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

After I received my death glare from Hitler, he promptly stabbed me.
Hard.
With a sharpened pencil.
He had to re-sharpen it afterwords.

I only have one sentance in response:
My friend owes me 2 bags of chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment