Monday, June 6, 2011

Is this really happening?

It can't be.
Is this true?
Oh my God.

Yes my children, it has arrived, the closest thing Heaven: Summer Break
This must be what it was like for the Jews once they found out how much the Halla Costs.

I haven't ever been this happy before.
Neither has anyone at my school. People around here are jus tso elated to get the Hell out of dodge.
Except for the idiots who have summer school.
How do you get summer school? I mean seriously?
Once you see that you have a 52 in math, you get your shit together.
You don't just give up and fail.
You bribe and sex your way up to a passing grade.

I'm currently in computer class.
For some reason the princible feels that he has to mess with us one more time, so he jacked up the bell schedule, in an a attempt to drive us crazy with mind games that are on par with the likes of Jigsaw from Saw, and my personal favorite Ghostface from Scream.

I went golfing yesturday.
Correction: My dad went golfing, and I drove around in the golf cart like the fatty that I am.

This is what me and my dad looked like in that golf cart:

No comments:

Post a Comment