Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I quit.

Spoiler Alert

I'm afraid I have some terrible news.
Sit down.


Lauren lost American Idol.
Not only did she lose, she lost to Scotty McSatan.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Lauren was about 8 trillion and 4 times better than Scotty.
The only reason that Scotty won, is that every girl 15 and under voted 200 times.
Granted, I voted that many times for Lauren, but she deserved to win. She is pure talent. I think that the last girl winner was Carrie Underwood. She was the last succesful one anyway. Scotty McSatan sucks.

He sounds like EVERY. OTHER. MALE. COUNTRY. SINGER.
I'm fucking enraged.
Scotty "Sanjaya'd" his way to the top.
This pisses me off to a whole new level.

Whatever.
Lauren is going to be a lot more successful than Scotty.

What really irks me is that my sister had to rub it in my face.
The first words out of her mouth?

"Oh God, now Mark's going to cry."
DAMN STRAIGHT.

I'm so angry.
If Scotty and Lauren become successful, and they're both up for album of the year at the Grammy's, Lauren WILL win.

Do you want to know why?
Because she's fucking epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment