Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello, I'm embarrassed. What's your name?

fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
In Advisory, (Advisory's our schools ridiculous way of saying "Homeroom") we were listening to the announcments and about to watch "Indiana Jones; The Raiders of the Lost Ark".
There was a long pause on the loud speaker. That was when my body decided that I've been being a bitch lately, and made me sneeze the biggest sneeze I've ever sneezed.
It wasn't a normal sneeze either. It was a nasty, slobbery, snotty, phlemy, disgusting one. It was like debris flying out of my nose and mouth, and on to my face. My whole face. I was stuck in my seat.
Let me ellaborate on that.
Our Advisory class's desks are arranged and an extremely retarded way. Our teacher tried to set the desks up like an arena, so we we're all facing the front. The desks get moved around a lot throughout the class and today I got sealed in on my left and my right.
SO when I sneezed that awful sneeze I couldn't go anywhere. It was on my hands and face and I was embarassed.
This one kid, Paco, got up, got tissues, and shoved them in my face. I was slowly sliding deeper and deeper in my chair until I was on the ground with tears in my eyes. I was about to cry but I swollowed the tears went to the trash can with my head held high....all while the announcments were going on.

My freinds gave me a peptalk...after they said "That was embarassing to watch." That was the single most embarrassing moment of my life.
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml
fml

No comments:

Post a Comment