Monday, February 14, 2011

Part 2

The next day I demanded that Ms.Cole punish punish her and the same kind of argument ensued. On my way home I thought the whole thing was over. Then I got the call.

My phone rings and it’s Carolin. She lied. Lied lied lied lied lied lied lied lied lied lied lied lied.
Carolin – “Hahahah it’s Carolin! I got your number. I’m gonna prank call you every night for the rest of your life! Bwahahahahahah! Rawr.”

I didn’t hear the “click” of the phone hanging up so I said.

“Listen up assface, I will call the police on your ass, you crazy psycho freak lunatic bitch! What is your problem?”

I came to school today excited to get her in so much trouble it would make her head spin. She was a no show. I tell teacher what happened she was no help. We got into another argument. It led to where she yelled

“YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE GIVEN OUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO THE WHOLE WORLD!”

I was through. She was messing with the wrong person. I was screaming at her face “LISTEN UP BUDDY I EXPECT THE CLASSROOM TO HAVE THE DECENCY TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY. AND BY THE WAY QUIT BLAMING ME! ITS GETTING REALLY OLD. YOU HEARD HER SAY THAT WORD TO ME AND YOUR PLAYING DUMB! SO. DON’T. EVEN. ACT. LIKE. THAT.”

Then I was sent to s.a.c. to live out my punishment there. I had to copy down the cheesy thing I've ever laid my eyes on. It was about students who disrespected thier teachers! Full of CHEESE. Then the VP talks to me and I tell him the story and he tells me to come in early tomorrow.

Looks like this is a saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment