Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rude people, Annoying voices and Awesome accents.

The RUDEST person at school, has been established.
He beat Ross and Rachelll.
He beat O.J.
He even managed to slide barely past Al Pachino.

His nickname is
Donald Trump.

On monday, I was walking to my car after school, with my best good friend, Britney. Well, him, a level 5 fat Mexican that I'm naming Gigantico, and some mysterious/faceless character, opened the bus window, and screamed "Hey FAGGOT!" and "Yo FAG."

How original.
I retorted with this one, "Really? Really!? WHY CAN'T YOU GAIN THE COURAGE TO COME UP TO ME AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE, YOU ******* ********!?!?"
It wasn't my best comeback but it described them perfectly.
I filed a report the next morning.
I'm tired of this happening.
I listed my friend Britney as a Witness, and she said she would be willing to testify on my behalf.
I've found that the public school system has pretty much become a court system.
They have trials, witness' and even lawyers sometimes, but they never work.
Nobody gets sent to prison, they get one day of lunch detention, and that's about it.
No lesson is learned once it's over.
It's been 2 days, and nothing has been done.
I'm thinking about contacting Chelsea Handler.

My reading teacher, who I am naming Kat Von D, has the worst voice ever.
She like holds half of her mouth closed while she talks and it's very soothing, or lack thereof.
Her voice makes me want to strangle a golden retriever.

One of my mothers work friends is over, and he has a sweet ass accent.
It's like Jamaican/German/English/Australian.
It's pretty damn dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment