Wednesday, April 20, 2011

National Idiot Day

Tomorrow is national Pot Day.
*Cheers/Applause*
Yeah, pot's amazing.


Just kidding. I'm such a wimp that I wouldn't even be able to touch that crap, because I'm afraid that if I touch it, it'll give me like Cat AIDS or Cancer or something.

Yeah, I'm a loser.
God, I'm going to suck at college.
Meh....screw em. I'll be all smart and they are gonna be all "Duuude....I gotta ask you something. It's really important, so pay attention.....do you like Pretzels?"

So yeah, I'm gonna be the Neuro Surgeon fixing their fried brains.

Well it is college.

I might have 2 "brownies"
3
4


8

Anywhooo....Al Pachino is officially crazy. Wanna hear about it? No? Too bad.
In Science we were making stinkbombs out of some stuff that I think is used to artificially make Skunks, and it released like this big repulsive ball of yellowish-green smoke into the air. That's when Al decides to take a big ol' Smell. Clearly to him,
it smelled like candles or something.
I took a tiny littel inhale and started to feel something crawling up my
throat.
I knew that wasn't a good sign so
I ran in the opposite direction
and started saying things like "Shame on you!", "That's disgusting. PUSHUPS." and "What is wrong with you? This isn't War of the Worlds. Apologize!"

Al decided that this was the best smell in the world. He then forced our teacher to make another batch of devil's fart.
It's an even bigger puff of crap infested air.

Al inhales and blows out the air, like cigarette smoke, in me and my Mexican friend
Salma's direction.
It smelled like a Walrus exploded in my face.

I immedeatley started my rampage.

Me - "Are you kidding? Are you friggin kidding
me!!?"

Al - "BAHAHAHAHAhH"

Me - "What's so funny, dumb****? You are ****** disgusting. What is the ****** matter with you? Shame!"

Al - "BhHHJHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH"

Me - "You are ridiculous. I hate you. Look at you. You're so ugly. Look at you're teeth. They make you look like a retarded vampire."

Al - "Actually,"

*He's getting serious. Like he's gonna school me now.
Which is ironic because he couldn use some better schooling.*

Al - "I have been diagnosed with Vampirism."

Me - "..."

I was waiting for the punchline.

Me - "For real?"

Al - "Yep."

Me - "BAHAHAHAH you know for a while I was on the fence about whether or not you're insane, but now I know you fricken crazy. Do you really think you're a Vampire? Wow, I'm not really suprised."

Al - "I figured with all of the *Rude word* you say about me, that you knew."

Me - "I thought it was a rumor, *Rude Word*. Wow, you're frigging insane."

Al - "You're an *Rude word*."

Me - "Oh, go suck my Jugular Vain. Oh, sorry. I forgot. You're retarded and probably don't know what a Jugular Vain is. Sorry, I apologize for using big word speech talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment