Friday, April 22, 2011

American Idol:)

I love this season.

My favorite is Lauren Alaina, this season; she is so amazing.
Then it's James Durbin.
My 3rd favorite is Haley Reinhart.
They are friggin awesome.

But....there's two that I hate; Jacob and the dreaded Scotty. *Shudders and pukes*
Jacob is a too dramatic, and Scotty is a stupid little cocky D-Bag.

I have the American Idol sound track for the final 8 and for the final 7.
I really hope Lauren wins.
Also the name, Lauren, is my favorite name for a girl.
*FATE*
imma marry her, or Lauren Conrad someday.
And no, not just because of their names.



I'm trying to choose between an iPad 2 or a MacBook Pro 2.
I have enough money, that if I was sure that I wanted it, I could get a friggin iPad 2 TOMORROW.
If I was sure I wanted a MacBook Pro 2, I could get it in 2 or 3 months.

Ugh, I feel like I'm the Bachelor and I've gotten down to the last two girls.
Maybe I'll just pull a Brad Womack and ditch both and wait for the white iPhone4 that comes out in a couple weeks.

Ahhhhhh!!! What to do!? What to do!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment