Thursday, March 31, 2011

Exercise? Maybe. Diet? Unfortunatley.

So Britney is starting to exercise and doesn't really even need to. My Mom is on a diet and excersising and losing weight FAST. My Dad is on a gleuten free diet. My sister is eye candy. A lot of the guys at school piss me off by being muscular.
I'm tired of being the fat ass. I can't even see my toes anymore without sucking in. I can't wear American Eagle clothes because I would look like a poser due to the midget that has attached itself to my torso.


Remember that 3 Day diet? I gained four pounds.

I actually was quite the runner for about a week. What a glorious week that was. My calves were made of steel. But then I got sick and got out of my cycle. Even if I had stuck to running I wouldn't have gotten skinny. I can't believe I'm having weight problems at 13. I refuse to let my mother weigh less than me. I shall start a diet on Saturday, but tomorrow I'm gonna go out with a BANG. Bring in the Jalepeno Poppers.

Tomorrow is gonna be HELL though. I'm gonna need to pig out based on the fact that it's April Fool's Day tomorrow. Aside from Valentine's Day, it's the worst holiday known to man. I'm going to be bombarded with cruel pranks. Who knows. It could be an egg attack or I might be slushied "Glee" style. Wish me luck. I'll tell ya ALLLLLL about it tomorrow. But it won't be live because Blogger.com hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment