Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guiltfest 2011

I don't ever do this, but I have to apoligize to somebody.
She has forgiven me on several occasions in the past few hours, but I feel like this will make it official......I feel like Bill Clinton.
I'd like to formally apoligize to Britney Raye Hamlin for forgetting to get her purse and her binder after the bell rang in History class when she left to go do something. It was because of my retarded/A.D.H.D. mind that it got locked in the class when the teacher left for the day, because we are the last class that our History teacher has.
It was my fault that she had to go to the princible to ask to get in to the classroom she left it in.
It was my fault that she was late to her next class.
*Sighs* I'm so sorry, Britney. I feel incredibly guilty. You looked extremeley pissed, and I felt AWFUL. I'm so sorry. Now that that is off of my chest I feel much better.

I have this problem where I always feel guilty for things even when the person has said they've forgiven me. Azle has done one Hell of a job with my self esteem.

EXAMPLE: A.S.P.C.A. commercials. I feel guilty for being so greedy that I can't even spare $5 per month to save those sad little three-legged, one-eyed, earless puppies. I almost broke both of my hands trying to find the remote to change the channel when that commercial came on. It's that damn song they play. "In the arms of the Angel. Fly away from here, toniiiiight." I cry every time I see that.

OOOH I almost forgot! This guy Dylan at school used to be the meanest person on earth, and all of a sudden we're all buddy buddy best freinds. Well, not best freinds, but he's been strangly nice to me for the past two days. Him and this other guy Johnny are being really nice!! I'm just like what in the world!? Like they laugh at ALL of my jokes and are sincere about it. They sit by me in Science now. They are being like super duper kind. Am I gonna have to put out a couple of freind requests on Facebook? Maybe they had a change of heart, or it's a mischievous plan to gain my trust and then suddenly use that trust to destroy me.

Oh lord.

Now I feel guilty for doubting them. I changed my background in an effort to get out of my fourth season lull.
I hope y'all like it.

DON'T FORGET my live post on Friday. I'm not exactly sure on how it's gonna work yet but we can figure it out. ONE MORE THING THEN I'LL LEAVE Y'ALL ALONE. Sorry that all of my posts lately have been one big paragraph. Stupid blogger.com won't let me make new paragraphs. I hope they fix it. It's friggin' annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment