Sunday, May 15, 2011

Will blog for money.

So I added AdSense to this, a blog that's full of awesome, or lack thereof. Yeah, I'm a pushover when you say you'll give me money. *Insert gross joke here*

So my Laptop Fund is still going strong. It's as strong as my will power when it comes to cheesecake. Take that as you will.
I've bought a shocking amount of songs on iTunes, and some shoes. I've bought so many things, that it would be easier to list what I haven't purchased.

Things that I have NOT purchased:

1. Pretzel M&Ms
2. The song "Friday" by Rebecca Black
3. E.T. Feat. Kanye West (I, along with the Universe's population, hate Kanye West for being rude to Taylor Swift)
4. Kotex Tampons and Pads
5. A Laptop
6. Jeans
7. An "I'm a Belieber" T-Shirt
8. Jesus's sandals
9. A grand piano
10. A hooker. (I don't need one, I have your mom.)

SO that is why I am gonna put Ads on my blog.
In other words, I'm now a comedy whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment