Friday, May 6, 2011

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever.

So it's 1:47 AM and I can't sleep.
Partly because I took a 4 hour nap today. Yeah, I celebrated Cinci De Mayo like a true Mexican.
RACIST.
So, I got Al Pachino in trouble on Wenesday. He was talking about how he thinks Osama Bin Laden isn't dead or that he's always been dead, or some shit like that. He constantly thinks that he's the star of some kind of Matt Damon movie and it's his responsiblity to save America from Iraq or something.
Even if this were a Matt Damon movie we wouldn't want Al Pachino to save us.
Anyway I said "Shut up. Nobody cares." I know that this seems a little mean but, come in. Nobody cared and he was being annoying. Well, he said "I'm going to beat the shit out of you."
Clearly the teacher wasn't letting this slide, so he sent him to the office.
The tracer let me brig the D-Slip to the office because we both agreed that it would be funnier that way. (Because that's all that matters.)

When I got there, the Principal was like flipping his shit, not because Al Pachino was ridiculous, but because I said "Shut Up."

Now Al Pachino did get punished and sent to SAC for 2 days. (He's getting out tomorrow.e ad Britney and I are holding a press confrence on this) But I can't believe I got yelled at because of this. He was saying awful things.
And on monday, when everybody was so happy that Osama Bin Laden is dead, he was all "Its a conspiracy. He's not really dead. Or at least I hope not; He is totally innocent for 9/11."
Are you kidding me?

He's so stupid. The ENTIRE class flipped out on him.
Which is expected and he definently deserved it.
Because he's stupid.
And he thinks he's a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment