Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Really? Scream 4?

I know that that movie fanchise kicks ass, and if I had to be stalked and then killed by any serial killer that I wanted or my whole family would be shot, I would choose Ghostface; But it's getting excessive.

If I escaped from the same serial killer 3 times, then he somehow found me, got my number and tried to kill me AGAIN, I'd be so pissed.

Like, if I were the main character, Sidney, and this was happening, for the 4th time, I'd ghetto stomp the dude doing this to me.
I could imagine the phone conversation...

*Ring-Ring-Ring-Ri-*

Me - *picks up phone* "Yellow?"

Ghostface - "Hello, Sidney. Remember me?"

Me - "Are you kidding?"

Ghostface - "What's your favorite scary movie?"

Me - "Really? Again? This was scary the first 2 times, now it's just getting excessive."

Ghostface - "You're not living this time."

Me "Come on dude. This is gotten to the point to where it's just sad and ridiculous."

Ghostface - "Bitch, you are gonna die!! HAHAHAH you have NO idea what's coming!!"

Me - "Listen up, assface. You are so annoying. If this doesn't stop, I am going to get my black friend, Bree, to kick your white ass. There are like, 7 BILLION other people on this planet, and you can't find another person to stalk? I wi-"

Ghostface - "Don't ever talk to me like that again or I'll gut you like a fi-"

Me - "Shut up! Shut up. I'm not finished talking to you, ass. You are not a nice person. Don't you have a life? Seriously! Go read a book. Go get a job. Go to college. Kiss a girl! Do something with your life, other than violently killing teenagers. By the way, you are supposed to be killing teens; I'm like 28 now. MOVE ON MAN. Quit killing people you crazy pshyco bitch! I will shove your knife up your ass. What is your problem?!"

Ghostface - "Well, umm. Wow.....I uhh..."

Me - "If you try to kill me I will junkpunch you."

*Click*

If somebody would stand up to the pshyco that is stalking them, they would end the killing spree, before it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment